3.26.2009

Bargain Hunter: Must See Sales

You know me, I love my bargains. Especially when the good stuff goes on sale. One thing I've learned about on-line sales is that you have to jump on them. Here are two you might enjoy:

Robeez--You know those cute soft shoes that you think are overpriced? No need to buy them used today because their on sale for half-price at Pacifier




Tea Collection
--my favorite line of locally designed children's clothing has a magnificent sale you don't want to miss.



Can't forget to mention the sale happening at Flinc. Get your American Apparel Sheer School Girl Tee or Gramps Caputo Cap...either for $5! Don't sleep on this one.


Happy huntin' for those bargains.

No comments:

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...