3.22.2010

Little Ones Cutting Hair


There must be a trend of 3 and 4 year olds cutting their own hair. My niece gave herself a nice punk rock style last month while also cutting the hair of all her American Girl dolls. My co-worker also told me her 4 year old son cut his hair last week with a pair of nail scissors. He looked at her and said "Now my hair doesn't bother my eyes".

I don't think I ever cut my own hair when I was little. But I did cut Barbie's hair a bunch of times. There's some instant gratification when you butcher long hair into a bob. I guess even at a young age, people want to change their look.

For those Bay Area parents who need to fix their child's DIY haircut, here are some places to check out:

San Francisco:

Kids Cuts

Snippity Crickets

Oakland:

Snips

Cool Tops

Alameda:

Kids Choice

No comments:

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...