1.11.2011

Teary Eyed at His First Day of Preschool

I'm talking about me being teary eyed.  I've seen parents cry at weddings and graduations, but it must happen throughout their child's life.   J and I dropped Kai off at his first day of preschool and watched as the teacher said "Let's say hi to our new friend, Kai."  While he tried to follow the group stretches, my eyes swelled up.   Maybe it's a symbol of time...he's growing up and I'm getting older.    The love parents have for their child is immense and there's else like it.  Now I can understand why my mom still cries when I hit a new chapter in my life.  Your kid is always "your baby".  Sniff, sniff.

Time Flies...Kai at One Week

No comments:

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...