3.15.2011

Prayers to Japan

AP Photo
There was a picture today in the San Francisco Chronicle of a Japanese baby girl who was being checked for radiation levels. It made my cry knowing this little girl had endured tripled trauma in a matter of days.  

This reality is certainly not far fetched for any of us, especially living in the earthquake state of California. Last night, we talked about our emergency plan with my parents.  I hope that everyone will pause and make sure there are multiple emergency kits in your home and car.   If you have a child at daycare or preschool, be sure that your child has a kit there as well.  I highlighted tips on family emergency planning in this previous article.

My heart goes out to the victims of the recent earthquake and tsunami disaster.

No comments:

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...