5. Finding a baby sock in the laundry makes you smile.
4. Hearing other kids in a restaurant make noise doesn’t bother you anymore.
3. Passing up an invitation to go dance with friends on a Friday night is easy nowadays. You’d rather stay up with the baby and sing silly songs.
2. Laughing and hanging out with your partner after baby falls asleep is built into your schedule.
1. Feeling fulfilled with your own life. No feelings of regret about something you should have done before baby was born.
What are some moments you have?