12.22.2011

It's been a long time and happy holidays!


Dear Readers,

I know it’s been a very long time since my last post.  There are good reasons.  After taking a short sabbatical, I jumped back into full time work and became pregnant.   I know in the past, I was on the fence about having a second kid but I'll go into more detail in my next post.  Good news is that I’m eight weeks away from having a baby girl and publishing my first novella.  It’s hard to balance finishing up a book, work, a toddler, and pregnancy…so that’s why I’ve haven’t had much time and energy to update Mama Lounge.

I am making a commitment to breathe life into Mama Lounge again as the new year unfolds. Besides I’ll need space to share what it’s like to have a boy and girl plus share all the new things I discovered this past year.  Thanks for being patient!  Happy holidays to you.

-Ly

1 comment:

pomegranate seed said...

congrats on your little girl! we have one of each as well... just had a little boy in october... it's wonderful to have such two different energies in the home! xx sara

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...