9.13.2008

Bargain for Books


My favorite bookstore in the world is Green Apple Books in San Francisco. I've been going there since I was 15. Back then, you could find me sitting in the metaphysics nook on the second floor. Seventeen years later, I still go to Green Apple but now you'll find me in a different section. There is a bargain bin outside with lots of cool children's book for less than $4 bucks plus several shelves of used ones inside as well. So if you don't feel like spending $14.95 on a new one...definitely drop by.

I picked up 2 new books: At School: A Lift the Flap Learning Book which was originally published in France and super adorable. Originally 14.95 and marked down to $3.98 and Welcome to ToddWorld by Todd Parr for $2.

No comments:

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...