I experienced my first this past weekend. I’d have to say for a Hallmark holiday, it was pretty sweet. Here’s how I spent it:
- Celebrated a dear friend’s 90th birthday at the SF Metropolitan Club
What a beautiful place! I hope my kids write me poems when I’m 90.
- Picked up falafel and had a picnic at Golden Gate Park
-Walked around the Conservatory of Flowers. Definitely worth it for $5! I love how each exhibit has a different room temperature. We went from humid tropical weather to cloud level cool.
- Had Thai Tea Ice-Cream at Joe’s
-Picked up chicken karaage and sushi from Nijiya Market in J-Town for dinner
- Brunch with all the mother’s in our family
- Nice swim at the YMCA with the baby
I ended my weekend by mopping the floors! It wasn’t so bad after having such a fantastic weekend.