4.09.2009

Following Up: Mother's Work Inc. Settlement

Sorry I was so late in posting. I had a fever of 103 this morning. After taking Tylenol, I have some energy to write my post. I've noticed that many readers come to my site through a search related to the Parenting magazine scam. My conclusion is Mother's Inc (e.g.Motherhood Maternity, Pea in the Pod) must still be scamming people out of 20 bucks for an unauthorized subscription.

Months ago, I received a postcard regarding the settlement case which I returned to get my share. I'm still waiting for my $25 gift certificate to any one their stores.

Has anyone received their gift certificate or heard any updates?

No comments:

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...