10.21.2009

Family Reading


Thanks to our kind friends, each one of us has new reading material. Since giving birth I've only completed one novel and trying so hard to keep up with the New Yorker.

Here is our reading list:

L: Jhumpa Lihiri, Unaccustomed Earth
Myla Kabat-zinn, Jon Kabat-zinn, Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting


J: Italo Calvino , Numbers in the Dark and Other Stories


K: Todd Parr, The Peace Book




I'm looking forward to learning from Everyday Blessings. How does one remain patient and affectionate throughout the challenges of parenting? I'll post my thoughts once I finish the book.

No comments:

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...