1.26.2022

More Family Time After I Quit My Job



Maybe you've been thinking "Should I quit my job"?  I quit my job about six months ago and it's been quite the journey. One of  the benefits of the #greatresignation is spending more quality time with my kids. Right after the holiday, Camille's school delayed their start. That meant she and I could bake carrot cupcakes together on a Tuesday morning. I can't remember the last time we did something like that on a weekday. Last year at this time I was glued to my laptop sorting through work emails. These small moments add up and makes taking a break worth it. #itsthesmallthings #familymatters

Have you transitioned from your job recently? What are new things you've been doing with your new found time?

No comments:

A Kitchen Pan for Family Fun

One of my cooking goals was to learn how to make Vietnamese Bahn Khot which is made of tapioca flour and coconut and is a morsel of deliciou...